Historic little Bell Buckle will celebrate its quarter-century anniversary of the famous dynamic duo that is RC Cola and MoonPie.
The 2019 Bell Buckle RC-MoonPie Festival will be the biggest deal yet, and Bell Buckle wants everyone to be a big deal with us as the celebration will be the best yet.
There will be a reunion of friends that have made the last 25 years so remarkable. Every King and every Queen from years past is invited to return to their "kingdom" to bestow their best wishes on the momentous occasion.
The festival will kick off once again with the top-notch-certified 10 Mile and 5K runs. All runners will receive a commemorative T-shirt, awards fro division winners plus finisher medals for every finisher, and an award-winning breakfast complete with, of course, RCs and MoonPies.
- 7 a.m. - Annual Bell Buckle Chamber 10-Mile run
- 7:30 a.m. - Annual Bell Buckle Chamber 5K run
- 8:30 a.m. - Bell Buckle Chamber 5K run awards
- 9 a.m. - Craft Fair/Food Court (open all day)
- 9:15 a.m. - Midstate Cloggers
- 10 a.m. - Bell Buckle Chamber 10-Mile run awards
- 11 a.m. - Midstate Cloggers
- 11:30 a.m. - RC Cola and MoonPie parade
- 12 p.m. - RC Cola and MoonPie King and Queen coronation & reunion
- Davis & Dayle Coronation Show presents: All the Kinds Horses and All the Queen's Men
- 12:45 p.m. - Prizes for: farthest travelled, youngest attendee present and oldest attendee present
- 1 p.m. - RC Cola & MoonPie games
- 3 p.m. - Stage Entertainment & Photo opportunities with RC and MoonPie cast and characters
- 4:30 p.m. - Worlds Largest MoonPie