Beginning October 7th, the Tullahoma Sangha, a Zen Buddhist meditation and study group, resumes meeting each Wednesday at 6 PM at Unitarian Universalist Church of Tullahoma.
The service will consist of zazen (meditation), a short lesson, and discussion.
Newcomers are welcome; please call ahead and we will have a short orientation at 5:45. FACE MASKS ARE REQUIRED.
The church is located at 3536 New Manchester Hwy in Tullahoma. For more information call (931) 588-8935.
- Wed, Sep 29 @ 6:00 pm
- Wed, Oct 6 @ 6:00 pm
- Wed, Oct 13 @ 6:00 pm
- Wed, Oct 20 @ 6:00 pm
- Wed, Oct 27 @ 6:00 pm
- Wed, Nov 3 @ 6:00 pm
- Wed, Nov 10 @ 6:00 pm
- Wed, Nov 17 @ 6:00 pm
- Wed, Nov 24 @ 6:00 pm
- Wed, Dec 1 @ 6:00 pm
- Wed, Dec 8 @ 6:00 pm
- Wed, Dec 15 @ 6:00 pm
- Wed, Dec 22 @ 6:00 pm
- Wed, Dec 29 @ 6:00 pm
- Starting Wednesday, October 7th, 2020, repeated every week on Wednesday @ 6:00 pm – 7:00 pm
- Arrests made in Estill Springs double homicide
- Two shot to death in Estill Springs
- Torrential rains leave Tullahoma all wet
- Nashville man charged in drunk driving death
- County considers enterprising idea for patrol cars
- Tennesseans get a voice in the choice of new plates
- 41A Music Festival rocks Grider this Saturday
- Federal marshals snag alleged murderer in Tunica
- Grammy award-winning pianist tickles the ivories at South Jackson
- Alan Jonas Hice, “Big Al” Obituary
Local Area Events