Details for All residential real estate advertised herein is subject to the
All residential real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and applicable state and local laws. The Fair Housing Act makes it illegal to advertise "any preference, limitation, discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin, or intention to make any such preference, limitation or discrimination."
We will not knowingly accept any advertising for residential real estate that appears to or violate federal and/or state and local law.
- Take care when buying, using space heaters
- Wildcats secure 39-20 win over Warren County
- Lady Bobcats roll to 45-15 win over East
- Bobcats pummel Panthers 48-14
- West sixth-grade team taking part in state tourney
- Annual MLK march set for Monday
- ‘I just have a love for animals’
- City opposes new county hotel tax
- Obituaries for Sunday, January 13, 2019
- Police Chief, Captain placed on leave
- Hess comes home
- Obituaries for Wednesday, January 16, 2019
- Fire department bids fond farewell to retirees
- Empowering the Well Armed Woman: local chapter meets monthly
- Baird indicted on 34 counts of child sex charges
- Obituaries for Friday, January 18, 2019
- Outdated policy manual results in EMS payroll error
- Public works drivers honored for assisting resident
Click the F2F Banner for More Posts.