Details for TRUSTEE'S NOTICE OF SALE WHEREAS, WILLIAM L.
TRUSTEE'S NOTICE OF SALE
WHEREAS, WILLIAM L. DICKERSON, executed a certain trust conveyance to L. Thomas Austin, Trustee, on the 12th day of April, 2012, to secure the payment of a certain note to Citizens Tri-County Bank of like date, said trust conveyance being of record in Record Book 1039, Page 171, et seq., Register's Office of Grundy County, Tennessee, to which reference is made for full contents thereof; WHEREAS, said trust conveyance (deed of trust) provides for the sale of the property hereinafter described in the event of default in payment of the indebtedness secured; and WHEREAS, default has been made in the payment of the indebtedness secured by said trust conveyances.
Now therefore, by virtue of the authority vested in me as trustee, I will on Tuesday the 11th day of June, 2019, at 10:00 o'clock a.m.. (C.S.T.), at the front door of the courthouse in Grundy County, Tennessee, offer for sale and sell to the highest and best bidder for cash, and in bar of the equity of redemption, the following described tract of land: MAP & PARCEL # 054-073.02
Last Deed and Prior Reference: Book 114, Page 637, Register's Office, Grundy County, Tennessee.
Property Address: 215 Pennwood Dr., Coalmont TN 37313
The right is reserved to adjourn the day of the sale to another day and time certain, without further publication and in accordance with law, upon announcement of said adjournment on the day and time and place of sale set forth above.
If the highest bidder cannot pay the bid within the time period established by the Citizens Tri-County Bank following the sale, then
Trustee will accept the next highest bidder, at their highest bid, which will then be deemed the successful bidder.
This sale is an attempt to collect a debt and any information obtained will be used for that purpose.
Said sale is subject to any and all unpaid taxes, and any other
claims, liens, leases, easements, setback lines, restrictions or
encumbrances contained in any instrument in the chain of title thereto which would be superior to the Deed of Trust set forth herein.
Other Interested Parties: None
This 14th day of May, 2019
L. THOMAS AUSTIN,
- Obituaries for Sunday, May 19, 2019
- 7 summer camps to enrich your kids
- Picture perfect
- Final city budget session outlines expectations
- Whiskey Trail BBQ & Steakhouse set to open June 8
- Tullahoma: don’t allocate new tax funds to conference center
- County delays vote on controversial hotel tax
- Michelle Obama talks about personality, politics at Nashville stop
- 'He's a very special young man'
- Anti-Islam Facebook post by Northcott draws national attention, calls for his resignation
- Obituaries for Sunday, May 12, 2019
- Two locals charged multistate opioid bust
- School board eyes employee pay increase
- Leadership changes take place at Tullahoma News
- New trail combines the beauty of nature with a good story
- City schools to address discrepancy in business-owner tuition policy
- Six THS athletes qualify for state
- ‘What are they building on Cedar Lane?’
Click the F2F Banner for More Posts.