March 31 is the deadline to sign up for insurance on the Affordable Care Act Health Insurance Marketplace.
Harton Regional Medical Center is hosting a free event from 2 to 6 p.m. on Wednesday, March 26 for those seeking assistance in the sign-up process from a certified application counselor.
The counselors will help enrollees navigate through the insurance exchanges, selection process and enroll in the program. To schedule an appointment call 931-393-7993 or 931-393-7956.
Those attending are asked to bring a government-issued photo identification, and the following information:
* Current address and telephone number;
* Employer’s address and telephone number;
* Social Security number or document number;
* Birth date;
* Pay stubs, W-2 forms or “Wage and Tax Statements;”
* Policy numbers for any current health insurance; and
* Information regarding any health insurance you or a household member could receive from an employer.
Attendees should report to the admissions office at their scheduled appointment time. The admissions office is located through the main entrance at the rear of the hospital, 1801 N. Jackson St.