LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Jul 10, 2020--
Technavio has been monitoring the residential smoke detector market and it is poised to grow by $ 528.61 mn during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of 5% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200710005183/en/
Technavio has announced its latest market research report titled Global Residential Smoke Detector Market 2020-2024 (Graphic: Business Wire)
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19.Please Request Latest Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impact
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. BRK Brands Inc., Emerson Electric Co., Hochiki America Corp., Honeywell International Inc., Johnson Controls International Plc, Robert Bosch GmbH, Schneider Electric SE, Siemens AG, United Technologies Corp., and Universal Security Instruments Inc. are some of the major market participants. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Technological advances have been instrumental in driving the growth of the market. However, issues of false alarms by ionization smoke detectors might hamper market growth.
Residential Smoke Detector Market 2020-2024 : Segmentation
Residential Smoke Detector Market is segmented as below:
- Geographic Landscape
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample:https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR43159
Residential Smoke Detector Market 2020-2024 : Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our residential smoke detector market report covers the following areas:
- Residential Smoke Detector Market size
- Residential Smoke Detector Market trends
- Residential Smoke Detector Market industry analysis
This study identifies an increase in the availability of smoke detectors with high sensitivity as one of the prime reasons driving the residential smoke detector market growth during the next few years.
Residential Smoke Detector Market 2020-2024 : Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the residential smoke detector market, including some of the vendors such as BRK Brands Inc., Emerson Electric Co., Hochiki America Corp., Honeywell International Inc., Johnson Controls International Plc, Robert Bosch GmbH, Schneider Electric SE, Siemens AG, United Technologies Corp., and Universal Security Instruments Inc. Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the residential smoke detector market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Residential Smoke Detector Market 2020-2024 : Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist residential smoke detector market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the residential smoke detector market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the residential smoke detector market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of residential smoke detector market vendors
Table Of Contents :
- Market Overview
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 - 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Type
- Market segments
- Comparison by Type
- Photoelectric - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Dual-sensors - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Ionization - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Others - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Type
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
- Market drivers
- Volume driver - Demand led growth
- Volume driver - Supply led growth
- Volume driver - External factors
- Volume driver - Demand shift in adjacent markets
- Price driver - Inflation
- Price driver - Shift from lower to higher priced units
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- BRK Brands Inc.
- Emerson Electric Co.
- Hochiki America Corp.
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Johnson Controls International Plc
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Schneider Electric SE
- Siemens AG
- United Technologies Corp.
- Universal Security Instruments Inc.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200710005183/en/
CONTACT: Technavio Research
Media & Marketing Executive
US: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: SECURITY HARDWARE RESIDENTIAL BUILDING & REAL ESTATE TECHNOLOGY CONSTRUCTION & PROPERTY
SOURCE: Technavio Research
Copyright Business Wire 2020.
PUB: 07/10/2020 06:15 PM/DISC: 07/10/2020 06:15 PM