LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Jul 10, 2020--
Technavio has been monitoring the cardiovascular therapeutics market and it is poised to grow by USD 16.19 billion during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of 4% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200710005017/en/
Technavio has announced its latest market research report titled Global Cardiovascular Therapeutics Market 2020-2024 (Graphic: Business Wire)
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19.Please Request Latest Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impact
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Astellas Pharma, Inc., Eli Lilly and Co., GlaxoSmithKline Plc, Johnson & Johnson Services Inc., Merck & Co., Inc., Mylan NV, Pfizer Inc., Sanofi, Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd., and Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. are some of the major market participants. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
The increasing use of advanced diagnostics has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market.
Cardiovascular Therapeutics Market 2020-2024 : Segmentation
Cardiovascular Therapeutics Market is segmented as below:
- Antihypertensive Drugs
- Hypolipidemic Drugs
- Antithrombotic Drugs
- Other Drugs
- North America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample:https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR40101
Cardiovascular Therapeutics Market 2020-2024 : Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our cardiovascular therapeutics market report covers the following areas:
- Cardiovascular Therapeutics Market Size
- Cardiovascular Therapeutics Market Trends
- Cardiovascular Therapeutics Market Industry Analysis
This study identifies the advent of novel oral anticoagulants (NOACs) as one of the prime reasons driving the cardiovascular therapeutics market growth during the next few years.
Cardiovascular Therapeutics Market 2020-2024 : Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the cardiovascular therapeutics market, including some of the vendors such as Astellas Pharma, Inc., Eli Lilly and Co., GlaxoSmithKline Plc, Johnson & Johnson Services Inc., Merck & Co., Inc., Mylan NV, Pfizer Inc., Sanofi, Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd., and Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the cardiovascular therapeutics market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Cardiovascular Therapeutics Market 2020-2024 : Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist cardiovascular therapeutics market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the cardiovascular therapeutics market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the cardiovascular therapeutics market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of cardiovascular therapeutics market vendors
Table Of Contents :
PART 01: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
PART 02: SCOPE OF THE REPORT
- 2.1 Preface
- 2.2 Preface
- 2.3 Currency conversion rates for US$
PART 03: MARKET LANDSCAPE
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Market segmentation analysis
PART 04: MARKET SIZING
- Market definition
- Market sizing 2019
- Market size and forecast 2019-2024
PART 05: FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
PART 06: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY PRODUCT
- Market segmentation by product
- Comparison by product
- Antihypertensive drugs - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Hypolipidemic drugs - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Antithrombotic drugs - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Other drugs - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by product
PART 07: CUSTOMER LANDSCAPE
PART 08: GEOGRAPHIC LANDSCAPE
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Asia - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- ROW - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity
PART 09: DECISION FRAMEWORK
PART 10: DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
PART 11: MARKET TRENDS
- Advent of novel oral anticoagulants (NOACs)
- Identification of new pathogenic targets
- Strong incidence of coronary heart disease (CHD)
PART 12: VENDOR LANDSCAPE
- Landscape disruption
- Competitive scenario
PART 13: VENDOR ANALYSIS
- Vendors covered
- Vendor classification
- Market positioning of vendors
- Astellas Pharma, Inc.
- Eli Lilly and Co.
- GlaxoSmithKline Plc
- Johnson & Johnson Services Inc.
- Merck & Co., Inc.
- Mylan NV
- Pfizer Inc.
- Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
PART 14: APPENDIX
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
- Definition of market positioning of vendors
PART 15: EXPLORE TECHNAVIO
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200710005017/en/
CONTACT: Technavio Research
Media & Marketing Executive
US: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: GENERAL HEALTH HEALTH CARDIOLOGY
SOURCE: Technavio Research
Copyright Business Wire 2020.
PUB: 07/10/2020 05:30 PM/DISC: 07/10/2020 05:30 PM