A man who died during this year’s Bonnaroo Music and Arts Festival overdosed on drugs including fentanyl, according to autopsy findings reported last week by local authorities.

Ryan Dunleavy, of Brentwood, was found unresponsive in the Bonnaroo campgrounds June 15. He died the same day.

In a statement released in June, Bonnaroo representatives reported that a medical team in Plaza 11 had responded to a medical situation in a nearby campsite.

“The Bonnaroo Medical team and Coffee County Emergency Services were on the scene within minutes,” the statement read.

On arrival, the teams found 27-year-old Dunleavy unresponsive.  The medical team administered CPR and transported him to a nearby hospital. 

Initial reports indicated that Dunleavy, who was camping with his father, had an underlying medical condition.

According to a toxicology report, Dunleavy had drugs including fentanyl, MDMA (ecstasy) and clozapine in his system when he died.