(BPT) - The America’s Mental Health COVID-19 Pulse Study looked at the mental health of Americans during the pandemic. With more than 90 percent of the U.S. population under some form of stay-at-home order, and social distancing in place until at least April 30, the situation is beginning to impact the mental health of many Americans.
AutomotiveBridalBusiness And CareersCommunity CaresEducationEspanolFamily LivingFashion, Beauty & FitnessFood, Recipes & EntertainingGift IdeasGreen LivingHealth & WellnessHome DecoratingHome ImprovementHot TopicsHow ToKitchen, Bed & BathLawn & GardenMoney & FinancePetsPrnewswireReal EstateSeasonalSenior LivingTech Talk & InnovationTravel
- Three arrested for robbery and burglary spree
- Lester takes over as Tullahoma cross-country coach
- Man hospitalized over stimulus money
- THS athletes return to workouts
- Lynchburg Music Fest moved to Music Hollow
- Stick em up: Baptism goes viral
- Controlled explosions set for Monday
- Virtual tryouts are underway for 'South Jackson Goes Country'
- AEDC begins phase-in Monday
- Bee keepers abuzz about bee sanctuary