So, did you hear "woo guy?" Twitter erupted during Sunday night's televised football game between the Green Bay Packers and Seattle Seahawks because a crowd mic was placed next to a fan who kept shouting "Woo! Woo!" over and over. The Packers won the game, but "woo guy" won in his own way, too — because there are apparently a lot of people today who still can't get his woo-ing out of their heads.
As featured on
Veteran Jared Veldheer started in place of the ill Bryan Bulaga at right tackle and did well in the divisional playoff victory against the Seahawks.
At age 36 and nine years removed from his last trip, Aaron Rodgers seemed amused Wednesday that many of his younger teammates have taken up a win-one-for-the-old-guy mantra on his behalf.
- Dustin Lynch salutes hometown with release of 'Tullahoma'
- Municipal election slated for August
- Martin College offers four-hands piano concert
- Bowling votes to support bill allowing adoption agencies to deny same-sex couples
- Lady Wildcats fall short of state duals
- Bobcats edge Warren County in CTC Title thriller
- Lady Wildcats split pair of thrillers
- Wildcats beat Shelbyville, fall to Father Ryan
- Tullahoma welcomes inaugural TEDx this April
- Bryant's open letter raises awareness of meth problem
- Lightning strike leads to fire
- Clayton’s Shoe Store celebrates 120 years in business
- Duncan surpasses 2,000 career points
- Local officials consider rejecting relocation of refugees in Coffee County
- Tullahoma representative resigns from PBA
- Obituaries for Wednesday, January 15, 2020
- George Dickel Bottled in Bond named Whisky of the Year
- Drug Court Foundation receives $100K grant
Click the F2F Banner for More Posts.